Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Update from Myles

I've been hounding my folks to update this blog to no avail, so I'm doing it myself. I've been doing well. My days consists of eating, playing, rolling (that's my new trick), and sleeping. I'm a good baby when I'm fed on time and allowed to play a lot. I'll toss in some pictures of what we've been up to for the last couple months.


This was my first trip to the Wheelwright cabin, and I can't wait to go back

Here I am chillin with Dad and the cousins over by the old miner cabin

Grandma Wheelwright gave me a bath in her sink. I sometimes poop in the bathtub, and I was contemplating doing just that when they took my picture

This was one for the ladies. My parents said that I probably wouldn't wear another tux until prom. Look out girls

My first semi-real meal, rice cereal

Taking a nap during a camping trip up at Warm Creek. I sleep better if I can suck on my thumb

Taking a nap with Luci and Cannon

Dad had a conference in Portland and took this picture from the park

Looking up the gorge, Dad promised we we would go there on vacation sometime soon.

8 comments:

Chy said...

oh Myles...love the poop thinking face.

Beckie said...

Oh I love it-- he is just getting soo big! and loving every second of it I'm sure!!

Lindsey said...

He is a cute one! So Jace and I did the Spudman again this year and I was thinking about when I saw you there 2 years ago...have you thought about doing it again? I think we are going to try for the viking man in may and do a half ironman - insane but only doable because the swim is just on the other side of the river. We would love to have company!

Wendy said...

So glad you can update you only blog Myles, way to be independent! Love the picture of you sucking your thumb while you are asleep! You are such a handsome litte boy! Have fun at the cabin this week-end. Love you! Tim, Wendy, Jacob and Noah

Evan and Amber said...

I can't believe how big he has gotten he looks like he has a pretty easy, good life. I am glad to see you all are doing well

Valerie C. said...

Good job on the update Myles! I can't believe how big you are looking! Tell your parents to visit us sometime!

Mindy Barker said...

He is sooooo cute. I love him in his white tux. Big pimpin'! Looks like you guys are having way too much fun.

Wendy said...

Jon, thanks for calling me last night, it was nice getting up-to-date with you and your family. Can't wait to walk with Myles when we come up this summer. Jon, I know you are a great daddy! Love you, Wendy