Thursday, February 19, 2009

Still #1

This is for Logan. Tonight was our ward pinewood derby. They let some of us older guys get involved to make things interesting. My nephew Logan let me borrow his car which was fresh off of a big win in Rexburg a month ago. The car has still got speed. It didn't matter what lane we put it in, we still won by a about a car length. I talked a lot of trash to those kids. It was a lot of fun. I almost got in a fight wth one of the Webelos, but victory was so worth it.

Logan's speedster winning another round.

Lots of car, just not any fast enough to beat Logan's. Thanks Logan!!!

3 comments:

Mindy Barker said...

When is that baby due? Hope all is going well and you are feeling great.

Chy said...

I'm with Mindy whens that baby due? I know you have told me like 3 times but I have a small brain:0/

Mindy Barker said...

Awesome. I bet you can't wait. I know I can't. It really sucks being FAT. I was looking at some pre-prego pictures today and got really depressed. I have 7 more weeks. Hopefully a little less. Zander came 2 weeks early. I wouldn't mind for that to happen again. Good luck. Post pictures of the cutie ASAP. Love ya.