Thursday, January 17, 2008

What makes a guy tough as nails?

I had an epiphany while shaving this evening. Guys that look tough don't just always have handlebar mustaches, but rather handlebar mustaches always can make guys look tough. It only just dawned on me tonight. I was going through the normal routine with the MACH 3 and the Barry Manilow's "Mandy" blasting in the background, when that thought came to me. I consider myself a very tough guy, those that are close to me know that I basically live in the weight room, but I had no idea what a few strokes of the the mach 3 could do for me. I scared myself just looking in the mirror, needless to say I didn't leave it on. I work with kids and figured the over-the-top tough look isn't appropriate for my current line of work. The only question that remains is whether the glasses made me look even tougher or not. Either way, we're talking a level of toughness that nobody has ever seen in me as of yet.

1 comment:

Chy said...

I am laughing out loud!!!! You kill me!!! Lori where did you find this guy! Soooo TOUGH!!! (just like TANK!) I love it keep bloging!!! Justin and I look forward to it!